- Keep you personal information to yourself. Don't share your name, phone number or address. Make your social networking pages private. Be cautious when sharing your email address.
- Don't meet anyone in person.
- Don't respond to rude or offensive messages.
- Be careful about pictures or videos clips that you post.
- Parents--provide guidance and talk to your kids about internet responsibility and safety.
Friday, December 10, 2010
The Internet provides wonderful opportunities for learning, communication, and entertainment, but it also comes with some hazards.